Sunday, December 5, 2010

Things I Think I Thought A Lot About: Vol. 5

The day after the crazy weekend. Luckily, I had a warm bed, Coach Carter, Sporcle.com (do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go to this website if you need to be productive...), football and great company all day to keep me sane...but after the torture I put my body through (little sleep, body parts exposed to sub-freezing temperatures, etc.) the last two days, let's just say I'm a little whacked out.

I can almost walk pain-free finally, after having my knees locked for nearly 4 hours on a tiny ledge at Martin Stadium for the football game. I haven't quite caught up on my sleep. And I think I have the beginnings of a cold. I have large, matching, bruised bumps under each knee from the small railing they were pushed up against during the game. But all in all, I'm surprised at the physical state I'm in. Unfortunately the 49ers or Warriors did nothing to help ease my woes of a loss-filled weekend, but I did have a nice relaxing day to recover. Sorry, I don't have much to say today, but I do want to share a link! Yesterday, I posted about how my friends and I became mini-celebrities due to our ridiculous get-up at the football game (or lack thereof, I guess). Check out the picture I found on the Tacoma Tribune's website:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/static/photo/sportsgallery/sports.html#id=album-168362&num=content-3170208

Pretty cool, eh? I'm the one closest to the camera...with the goofy, but incredibly warm hat on. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment